Today (Feb 16th) we fixed one or two annoying bugs and made some improvements at patientview.org
– You can upload your photo in Settings
– Some people’s date of birth was a day out, due to time zone assumptions, now fixed
– Some GP addresses were shown incorrectly
– and some other minor or invisible fixes too
– we’ve created this new support site, which includes How-To info (shortcut is rixg.org/rpv) and a new Guide for Unit Admins.
We’re working on some other improvements, and continue to have conversations with some other specialties and regions about whether PatientView could work for them.
PV2 seems to be generally functioning well. Early issues with delayed data have been solved except in a couple of places, where it seemed to be a local problem, not at PV2.